The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this
Retaining personal information
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- the payment of a fee; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. For this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website, enable the use of a shopping cart on the website, improve the website’s usability, analyze the use of the website, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, personalize the website for each user, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com);
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
For general questions, please consult the contact information listed at www.twinvalleyrotgary.org/contact
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read The Rotary Club of Twin Valley terms and conditions of use carefully.
Access to and use of www.twinvalleyrotary.org (“Site,” “the Site,” and “this Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions” and “these Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing, using, or browsing the Site, you (“you,” “User,” and “Users”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and all terms, policies, guidelines, or other notices incorporated by reference, whether or not you are a member of a Rotary club, Interact club, or Rotaract club. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use or access this Site. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 13 and are lawfully able to accept these Terms and Conditions.
The term “Site” includes all websites and Web pages within www.twinvalleyrotary.org, as well as any equivalent, replacement, substitute, or backup websites or Web pages that are associated with the Site. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this Site and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with The Rotary Club of Twin Valley. Any additional terms that govern certain products and services will be presented in conjunction with those products and services.
Ownership of the Site and Site Content
This Site is owned by The Rotary Club of Twin Valley. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the content or information featured, contained, or displayed on this Site, including, but not limited to, design, text, articles, graphics, public service announcements, illustrations, photographs, images, data, video, moving images, sound, audio, music, software, applications, and the selection and arrangement thereof (“Site Content”) and trademarks and logos are the proprietary property of and owned and controlled by The Rotary Club of Twin Valley or Rotary International, its licensors, or third-party partners, or used herein with permission and are legally protected, without limitation, under U.S. federal and state, as well as foreign, laws, regulations, and treaties. All elements of the Site, including the Site Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, moral rights, trade dress, and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
Use of this Site and Site Content
Provided that you are eligible to use this Site, you may access and use this Site and some of the Site Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use. User may download or print a single copy of any article or text solely for personal, noncommercial use, unless specifically prohibited, provided the User does not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from such Site Content. No other use is permitted by User without the prior written permission of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley.
Some of the copyrights and other proprietary rights in the photographs posted or contained on this Site may also be owned by individuals and entities other than, and in addition to, The Rotary Club of Twin Valley. You are responsible for obtaining permission for use of such photographs from the copyright owner. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley is not responsible for any claim, loss, or damage arising from any use of these photographs.
Other than as specifically described above, all Users are prohibited from:
* Downloading, copying, reproducing, distributing, displaying, republishing, retransmitting, reposting, archiving, selling, or otherwise using the Site Content or the Site without prior written authorization from The Rotary Club of Twin Valley;
* All commercial uses of this Site and the Site Content;
* Using the Site or the Site Content other than for its intended purpose; and
* Manipulating or framing any trademark or logo of Rotary International, the Site Content, or any portion of the Site.
Any User wishing to use any of the Site Content for publication or commercial use must request and receive prior written permission from The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, which is in the sole discretion of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley. Any unauthorized use of Site Content, including for commercial publication or exploitation, may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other laws and applicable communications regulations or laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, those relating to the Internet, privacy, e-mail, and data when using this Site.
The Rotary Club of Twin Valley grants you a nonexclusive license to download software, including any files, images, or audio or video clips incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, “the Software”), from this Site in order to use the materials on this Site. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley does not transfer the title to you, and The Rotary Club of Twin Valley retains full title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
The Rotary Club of Twin Valley welcomes Rotary International, districts, and other Rotary Entities to link to this Site. Any other individuals or entities interested in linking to this Site must obtain the express written permission of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley. Links may resolve to the home page, www.twinvalleyrotary.org, or to specific pages within this Site; and additionally:
* Links must lead to whole pages within the Site. Direct linking to partial pages or individual files (i.e., images, multimedia files, etc.) is not permitted.
* You may not use a Rotary International trademark, other proprietary Rotary International content, or Site Content to link to this Site.
* You may not frame any trademark or logo of Rotary International, the Site, or any pages and files.
* Links to this Site should not assert or imply an endorsement by or affiliation with Rotary International.
* The Rotary Club of Twin Valley reserves the right to withdraw permission for any link and to change this linking policy at any time.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos, including, but not limited to, “ROTARY,” “ROTARY CLUB,” “ROTARY INTERNATIONAL,” the ROTARY Emblem, “THE ROTARY FOUNDATION,” the TRF Logo, “TRF,” “ROTARIAN,” “INTERACT,” “INTERACT CLUB,” “ROTARACT,” “ROTARACT CLUB,” among numerous others (collectively the “Rotary Marks”), are the registered and common law trademarks of Rotary International. The Rotary Marks may not be copied or used, in whole or in part, by Users without the prior written permission of Rotary International, unless you are a member of a Rotary club, district, or other Rotary Entity and use the Rotary Marks according to Rotary International guidelines for use of the Rotary Marks found in the Manual of Procedure. Rotary International strongly encourages all Members to familiarize themselves with official Rotary International guidelines for use of the Rotary Marks. For more information on the proper use of the Rotary Marks, please see the guidelines for the use of the Rotary Marks.
Any commercial use of the Rotary Marks must be officially licensed by Rotary International.
Third-party websites and content
This Site may contain links to third-party websites, including social networking websites in which The Rotary Club of Twin Valley maintains a profile, (“Linked Site” or “Linked Sites”), as well as articles, photos, text, graphics, sound, music, video, etc., belonging to third parties. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley makes no claim or representations regarding and accepts no responsibility directly or indirectly for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of Linked Sites or websites linking to the Site. The Linked Sites are not under the control of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, and The Rotary Club of Twin Valley has not reviewed the Linked Sites and is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, the privacy practices of the Linked Sites, the terms, conditions, or policies of the Linked Sites, or any changes or updates to Linked Sites, regardless of whether or not such Linked Sites are affiliated with The Rotary Club of Twin Valley. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation or endorsement by The Rotary Club of Twin Valley of any site or any information contained therein, or any association with its operators. You should review any terms and policies of any site to which you navigate away from this Site; and your participation in and postings on any user forums of any Linked Site must comply with the terms and policies of any such Linked Site. Your participation in any promotions, correspondence, or dealings, including business dealings, with any third party found on or through the Site, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the third party and at your own risk. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions, including any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort.
User Forums and User-generated content
This Site may include discussion forums, blogs, bulletin boards, message boards, other interactive areas or services, or other areas or services in which you post content, messages, comments, materials, etc. (collectively, “User Forums”). The information and opinions expressed in the User Forums are not those of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley or its affiliates, and The Rotary Club of Twin Valley makes no representations or warranties regarding such posted materials. You are entirely responsible for your use of any User Forums and use the User Forums at your own risk. Users should be aware that the Site’s User Forums are public, not private, communications. To protect your safety and privacy, please consider that when you voluntarily disclose personal information on User Forums, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications. By placing, submitting, displaying, transmitting, and/or posting material or content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, messages, comments, data, music, audio, photographs, images, graphics, animations, designs, ideas, video, sound recordings, other audio-visual content, code, or other material on or through the Site (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that: 1) you own all of the rights to User Content that you post or otherwise have all necessary rights to post such User Content and grant The Rotary Club of Twin Valley the right to use such User Content; 2) User Content does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights; 3) User Content will not cause injury to any person or entity; and 4) use and posting of User Content does not violate these Terms and Conditions. “Post” and “posting” mean to upload, post, transmit, share, store, link or otherwise make available on or through the Site. The term “User Content” also includes, without limitation, and refers to all of the information you submit or we may receive related to your submission.
Each time you post or upload User Content, you confirm your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You are solely responsible for User Content that you post or provide on the Site and on third-party social networking Web sites in which The Rotary Club of Twin Valley maintains a profile. By posting any content on the Site and User Forums, you automatically agree to indemnify The Rotary Club of Twin Valley from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of these Terms and Conditions and these posting restrictions.
If required to register for use of User Forums, you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as required on the Site, to maintain and update such information, and to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
You shall NOT submit, upload, or post to the Site or User Forums any User Content that:
* Violates the law or anyone’s rights, including infringing the intellectual property rights, copyright, or trademark rights, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
* Contains copyrighted music or images, which you do not own or have permission to use generally or on this Site;
* Libels, defames, or invades privacy rights of any third party or is unlawful;
* Contains images or sound recordings of identifiable persons;
* Contains the name, trademark, trade name, service mark, or logo of a third party that you do not have permission to use;
* Contains the name, logo, brand, service mark or trademark, or voice, likeness, or image of any person, firm, or enterprise for which you do not have the right to grant The Rotary Club of Twin Valley the right to use;
* Contains vulgar, profane, hateful, discriminatory language or expressions, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, harmful, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable in the sole judgment of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley;
* Violates or breaches any portion of these Terms and Conditions;
* Falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices, or other proprietary designations;
* Violates or encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, ordinance, rule, or regulation or the rights of any party;
* Advocates illegal activity;
* Contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another’s computer;
* Would be degrading or bring discredit to the worldwide association of Rotary clubs, any Rotary club, or Rotarian, or subject any of them to public ridicule;
* Advertises or otherwise solicits funds, or promotes or offers for sale or trade any goods or services, except in areas of the Site specifically designated;
* Interferes with any third party’s use of this Site;
* Is or contains political campaigning, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations;
* Is inaccurate, false, misleading, or fraudulent;
* Contains any contact information or private information of any third party; and/or
* Uses or attempts to use a third party’s account or password.
You agree not to use the Site or User Forums to:
* Collect contact information of other Users of the Site by electronic or other means for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited e-mails or other unsolicited communications;
* Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, Rotary International or any other person or entity;
* Solicit personal information from anyone, including those under 18, or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
* Upload or transmit viruses or other harmful files, materials, or code; and/or
* Interfere with or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or Linked Sites.
You automatically grant to The Rotary Club of Twin Valley a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and sublicensable right to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, publish, reformat, display, perform, broadcast, transmit, exhibit, excerpt, translate, host, cache, index, archive, store, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit all or portions of the User Content you post, upload, incorporate, or make available on this Site or User Forums in any form, format, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion without accounting, notification, credit, or other obligation to you, and the right to license and sublicense and authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted hereunder to The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, in The Rotary Club of Twin Valley’s sole discretion. You automatically waive all “moral rights” with respect to the posted content in perpetuity. You grant The Rotary Club of Twin Valley the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any User Content you provide or otherwise submit to The Rotary Club of Twin Valley for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, commercial purposes and developing manufacturing and marketing commercial products using such information. You will not be entitled to any compensation for any of the rights you grant in and to User Content or in this paragraph. You authorize The Rotary Club of Twin Valley to use your name, likeness, and any other information in connection with use of the User Content you provide. You agree that The Rotary Club of Twin Valley may use or disclose information about you or your use of this Site, including User Content, to comply with laws and requests by governmental or regulatory agencies, to protect and/or defend The Rotary Club of Twin Valley’s rights or property, or to protect the safety of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, The Rotary Club of Twin Valley’s employees, membership, or the public.
The Rotary Club of Twin Valley takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored, or uploaded by Users or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, including on any third-party social networking websites in which The Rotary Club of Twin Valley maintains a profile, nor is The Rotary Club of Twin Valley responsible or liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, obscenity, or pornography that exists on the Site, or third party social networking websites in which The Rotary Club of Twin Valley maintains a profile, or that User may encounter. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley may or may not, but is not obligated to, prescreen, review, monitor, or edit User Content and shall have the right to delete, move, remove, block, or refuse (without notice) any User Content in its sole discretion for any reason without notice, including User Content that in the sole judgment of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley violates these Terms and Conditions, is objectionable, offensive, illegal, or may violate the rights or safety of others. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Content. v does not endorse or support any opinions expressed in any User Content or on any third-party social networking websites in which The Rotary Club of Twin Valley maintains a profile and makes no claim that User Forums or User Content is appropriate for any particular purpose or audience. All User Content is the sole responsibility of the person who provided it.
Any use of the User Forums or the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result, among other actions, in termination or suspension of your rights to use the User Forums and/or the Site. Any decision as to whether User Content violates these Terms and Conditions or RI’s posting rules will be made in The Rotary Club of Twin Valley’s sole discretion.
The Rotary Club of Twin Valley Mobile Services
This Site and some of the features and services available on this Site may be available via your mobile phone, including, but without limitation, the ability to browse Site and upload content from Site or to Site via your mobile phone or to use your mobile phone to make a one-time donation to The Rotary Club of Twin Valley or The Rotary Foundation(“Mobile Services”). The Rotary Club of Twin Valley does not charge for these Mobile Services; however, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that The Rotary Club of Twin Valley may communicate with you through text message or other electronic means via your mobile phone/device and that certain information about your usage of Mobile Services may be communicated to The Rotary Club of Twin Valley.
Contests and Promotions
The Rotary Club of Twin Valley may conduct promotions on or through the Site, including, without limitation, auctions, contests, promotions, and sweepstakes (“Promotion”). Each Promotion may have additional terms and rules that will be posted on the Site or otherwise made available to you and will be deemed incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Transactions and e-commerce
During your visit to the Site, you may elect to engage in a transaction involving the purchase of merchandise from The Rotary Club of Twin Valley. Credit card transactions are often handled by a third-party processing agent, bank, or institution. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley cannot and does not take responsibility for the success or security of transactions undertaken or processed by third parties.
Disclaimer and limitations of liability
The materials on this Site are provided solely for educational and promotional purposes. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley does not warrant that the Site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
USE AND BROWSING OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. RI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING TWINVALLEYROTARY.ORG, THE CONTENT, ADVERTISING, INFORMATION PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, AND/OR THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE OR SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICE. THE ROTARY CLUB OF TWIN VALLEY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
This Site contains facts, views, opinions, statements, and recommendations of third-party individuals and organizations, and The Rotary Club of Twin Valley does not represent or endorse the accuracy, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed on or through the Site. Any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or information is at your sole risk. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley is not responsible or liable in any manner for User Content or third-party content, materials, websites, or applications of third-party individuals and organizations (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”) posted on this Site or in connection with this Site, whether posted or caused by Users of the Site, The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, third parties, or any equipment or programming associated with or used in the Site or the service. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley is not responsible for the content, accuracy, availability, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, recommendations, privacy practices, or other policies applicable to such third-party materials, and The Rotary Club of Twin Valley cannot and does not guarantee that third-party materials will comply with the restrictions, conditions, or obligations that The Rotary Club of Twin Valley requires. If you use or access Third-Party Materials, you do so at your own risk.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE EQUIPMENT OR ACCESS DATA, YOUR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF CONTRIBUTIONS OR PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY LAW, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE,THE SITE CONTENT, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE EVEN IF THE ROTARY CLUB OF TWIN VALLEY OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING ITS USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
The The Rotary Club of Twin Valley website language translation service utilizes the Google Language AJAX software. The The Rotary Club of Twin Valley has made reasonable efforts in order to provide accurate translations, however, no automated or computerized translation is perfect and is not intended to replace human or traditional translation methods. The official text of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley’s website is the English version. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise concerning the accuracy of the information presented by the translated verison of the website, please refer to the English version of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley’s website, which is the official version.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, including their respective directors, trustees, officers, committees, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, assigns, third- party information providers, and representatives (“The Rotary Club of Twin Valley Indemnitees”) from and against all claims (including, claims of patent, trademark, and copyright infringement), demands, actions, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses), awards, fines, and judgments asserted against or recovered from The Rotary Club of Twin Valley Indemnitees resulting from any breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions or any representation or warranty contained herein, arising out of or related to any User Content that you post, store, or otherwise transmit on or through the Site, your use of or conduct on the Site or inability to use the Site, your unauthorized use of Site Content, or your violation of any rights of another. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley shall not be liable in any way for injuries to persons or damages to property incurred or suffered by you or any of your subcontractors, agents, heirs, successors or assigns, or any person related to you in any way.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, The Rotary Club of Twin Valley has adopted a policy of removing or disabling access to User Content, and terminating the accounts of Users, in The Rotary Club of Twin Valley’s sole discretion, who infringe The Rotary Club of Twin Valley or third-party intellectual property rights.
This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by The Rotary Club of Twin Valley from within the United States. You may not use this Site or export the Site Content, materials, information, or services on this Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley makes no claim that User Forums may be accessed, used, or downloaded outside the United States or that any Promotion is legal outside the United Sates, which may not be legal for certain persons or in certain countries. If User Forums or any Promotion are available outside the United States, your access, use, and download of User Forums or participation in Promotion is at your own risk.
Change in the Terms and Conditions
The Rotary Club of Twin Valley may change, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time and will post such changes on the Site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions prior to each use of the Site and by continuing to use this Site, you agree to any changes in the Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, the provisions regarding liability, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate.
Discontinuation of service
The Rotary Club of Twin Valley may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of Site Content. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley may also restrict your access to parts of or the entire Site without notice or liability. The Rotary Club of Twin Valley reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate and/or block your use of the Site. In the event of termination of your use of this Site for any reason, you agree that the following provisions of these Terms and Conditions will survive: limitations on your use of Site Content, copyright complaints, the license(s) you have granted to The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, warranties, disclaimers, indemnification, and limitation of liability.
The section titles used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience and do not have any legal or contractual effect. These Terms and Conditions contain the complete agreement between you and The Rotary Club of Twin Valley with respect to your use of this Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written. You shall have no rights in or to The Rotary Club of Twin Valley’s, or Rotary International’s proprietary property made available to you to use or access the Site. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer any licenses granted to you by The Rotary Club of Twin Valley, and any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer shall be null and void. Any failure or delay of The Rotary Club of Twin Valley to enforce or exercise any provision of or its rights under these Terms and Conditions or related right shall not be deemed a waiver of those rights or provisions or a breach of these Terms and Conditions by The Rotary Club of Twin Valley. If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified by you, in writing or otherwise, unless agreed to in a written document signed by The Rotary Club of Twin Valley.
For general questions, please consult the contact information listed at www.twinvalleyrotgary.org/contact